Being the IT capital of South Asia and home to some of the highest paid top global CEOs, India is all set to jump on the blockchain bandwagon. The nation is a leader in producing IT infrastructure and manpower with more than 50% of its population being below the age of 25 and more than 65% below the age of 35.
However, labour is just one among the other factors of production that India can offer. Despite the nation’s rich financial and technological infrastructure capacity and the Indian government’s support, there is still a great deal of scepticism around blockchain technology.
How can corporates leverage blockchain on their innovation journey? What are the adoption challenges for enterprises? What encompasses the Legal and Regulatory landscape in India and What will be the impact potential of Blockchain in the BFSI Sector?
You will hear the answers to all these questions by these preeminent speakers at the internationally acclaimed global tech event series – World Blockchain Summit India 2019.
1. Kaustubh Dhavse
- He drives Technology and Infrastructure in the state via various programs and Special Projects
- 16+ years of experience in providing Strategic, Operations and Fiscal Leadership solutions
- He is credited for establishing “Aaple Sarkar” Portal which is the Government’s interface for citizen’s grievances, Govt. services and collaboration
- He runs the “CM’s War Room”, a unit under the CM to monitor and drive key projects in Maharashtra
- Director on the Maharashtra IT Corporation (MITC), a unit under the Govt. Of Maharashtra to execute large-scale projects across the state
2. Vivekdeep Gupta
- He worked with the PM’s advisor to create policies
- Secured US$130 million investment from Singapore for India’s biggest vocational school, drafted amendments to two key national labour laws
- Over the past decade, he has built a successful record of accomplishments of growing businesses across multiple industries and geographies
- Launched “Fintech for the Last Mile” incubator with a US$1 million fund and 12+ partners
- Creating bottom of pyramid “Alternative Credit Score” with Government and alternate data
- Economic Advisor to Chief Minister on state’s FDI strategy
- Designed strategy and campaign for the state at World Economic Forum’17 held in Davos
- Identified investors, secured meetings and pitched the state to multiple global CXOs
3. Bharat B Anand
- He has 22+ years of experience. He worked across geographies globally and industry sectors while holding senior management positions in companies
- A seasoned IT thought-leader proficient in IT strategy, IT governance and innovatively uses both contemporary (Digital, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, IoT, etc) & traditional technologies to deliver business transformation
- Bharat was VP and Head Enterprise Applications with Mphasis
- A well-networked speaker at national conferences, winner of many Industry accolades and guest faculty
4. Dr. N. Rajendran
- He is responsible for the entire Technology Infrastructure of NPCI
- He has efficiently led the transformation of the INFINET application into NPCINet, which now has a robust architecture that supports over 100 member banks and more than 100,000 ATMs with 10 million transactions per day, collectively
- He is credited as one of the key founders of National Financial Switch and played a crucial role in architecting and establishing NPCI’s biggest Payment network – NPCINet
- Under his leadership, NPCI has been able to achieve some of the technology benchmarks including – The new network of NPCI NET for NFS, CTS, RuPay, ACH, APBS, IMPS and AEPS
- He has been a member of a working group on ‘Network and Security Standard for e-governance’, and worked as a co-investigator for the R&D project – ‘Protocol and Security Frameworks for Mobile Payments’, under Ministry of Information Technology
World Blockchain Summit is a global summit series that has successfully facilitated forums to connect leading industry players to discuss the latest trends in enterprise-grade blockchain solutions for businesses. For the first time in India, World Blockchain Summit will gather governments and global thought leaders to explore India’s potential to be the next blockchain technology epicentre of the world.